Fehrer/Garnett-Bywater Random Airlay Line
Versatile line with a wide range of applications and suitable for many different types of fibers
- Fehrer V21/R pre-web forming, ww: 3400 mm, YOC: 1988
- Fehrer K12 randomization unit, ww: 3400 mm, YOC: 1988
- Fehrer NL6/S pre-needler downstroke, 60 mm stroke height, 2500 needles/m , ww: 3400 mm, YOC: 1988
- Rewinder unit with circular knives
- Fehrer NL 9/R needle loom, upstroke, single board, 30 mm stroke height, 6000 needles/m, ww: 2600 mm, YOC: 1986
- Garnett-Bywater needle loom, downstroke, 30 mm stroke height, 4800 needles/m, ww: 2600 mm
- Rewinder unit with circular knives and cross-cutting
The Fehrer V21/R - K12 combo has a capacity up to 680 kgs/h and a production speed up to 8m/min.
Fiber lengths from 20 - 100 mm with fiber finess from 1.7 - 200 dtex can be processed.