Complete State Of The Art Technology POY, HOY, DTY Line
- For the production of Nylon Polyamide 6 Yarn, in both raw white and dope dyed.
- Spinning machines produce both POY and HOY in both Raw white and colored dope dyed. It could produce from 50 dtex upto 200 dtex
- Capacity production depends on the dtex, approximately dtex 50-120 around 1.5 ton/for each spinning line so in total 3 tons for both lines,
from 130-200 around 5 tons for both/ 2.5 each, ending up with POY or HOY nylon 6 yarn.
- After taking to texturizing machines, for 50-120 dtex is 800 kg for each machine with total of 1.6 ton for both in generating texturized dty yarn from 45-95 dtex .
- Further, for 130-200 dtex is 1300 kg for each machine with total of 2.6 ton for both in generating texturized dty yarn from 100-150 dtex.
- Operating Period Duration: Installation completed by end of 2009, production was from 2010 to March 2011, almost 14 months.
Including all Utilities
Year of make 2007-2008
it's almost a new line
Not used much after installation.
for the production of Nylon Yarn PA6 Polyamide 6 yarn in both POY as spinning machines and DTY as texturizing machines.
2 Spinning machines manufactured in 2008 Type 9E11/24D with ACW wing winders.
2x Texturizing Machines, Oerlikon Barmag, model EAFKHQ, 576 positions with 4 deck construction.
Chillers from trane company www.trane.com, year 2008, model numbers EKR2XXX EKR3XXX
Pressure Vessel,from Maschinen and Behalterbau Gmbh Germany, year 2008, www.mabe.de
LTG air-water systems and inductions units, www.lteg.de and www.baehr-gmbh.de, year 2007, serial number 758XXXX type 2400/3100/2520
Compressors, Kaeser brand, year 2008
Ultrasonic cleaning machines
A dosing unit from Colortronic Company Germany, http://www.colortronic.de/